Establishment and Registration: Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Some difficulties may appear in the process of registration document pack preparation, and change implementation in funding documents of LLC. We will help you during the document preparation and presentation, in order to avoid any errors in the process of document preparation and the decision to decline LLC state registration. Our services also expand on document presentation to tax authorities and registration acquisition.
Necessary information/documents for an LLC registration:
- Full and abbreviated company name;
- Name in Armenian, English, and Russian (if available);
- Size of the authorized capital;
- Full first, second, and father’s name of the funder, passport copy with the indication of the nominal value of the share (in case of 2 or more shareholders);
- The only executive body first, second, and father’s name, as well as passport copy;
- The legal address of the organization;
- If the founder is not a citizen of RA, documents translated and approved by a notary.
You receive the following document pack after registration:
- State registration certificate;
- Tax registration certificate;
- Charter approved by state register;
- Simplified tax system application by the order of tax authorities;
- Stamp (after 2 working days from organization registration).
Our service price: LLC registration amounts to 90,000 AMD which does not contain registration state fees, and additional notary and translation service fees, if the funder is not a citizen of RA.